[Senco-forum] Dyscalculia Testing

Rosie Goodband member at rgoodband.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Mar 17 20:23:28 GMT 2012

Thanks for this Colin

Message Received: Mar 17 2012, 07:41 PM
From: "SEN Books"
To: "'Judith Stansfield'" , Senco-forum at lists.education.gov.uk
Subject: Re: [Senco-forum] Dyscalculia Testing

Commercial Interest Declared. A standardised test for Dyscalculia from Steve Chinn will be available next month. Published by NASEN in conjunction with David Fulton books.We have an introductory offer running on our website. http://senbooks.co.uk/view-product/More-Trouble-with-Maths Stock should be with us in 2 – 3 weeks.It is due for launch at: http://www.stevechinn.co.uk/2012%20Conference.html Best wishes, Colin SEN Marketing618 Leeds RoadOutwoodWakefield WF1 2LTTel/FAX: 0 1924 871697www.senbooks.co.ukMake us your first stop for all your special needs.